TESLA Mladá Vožice focuses on milling and lathe operations in small batch and medium production line manufacture with batches of up to 10 000 units.
Company’s production potential focuses on production of parts for common engineering, electrical engineering industry, medical instruments, automation and packing machinery. The experience of company workers enables us to process various types of own or supplied material: starting with high strength steels, including machining of ferrous metals and their alloys up to machining insulation materials and plastics. Precision machining is tied to other services related to completion of components, final surface treatment and assembly.
Company’s main activities:
- Precision machining of metals
- Completing components following precision machining
- Mechanical work
- Finalizing assembly units
- Surface treatment according to customer requirements
- Output measurements (measuring protocols according to customer standards)